Goals of TCCA:
The Goals of the Tennessee Community Corrections Association (TCCA) are:
Support the development and revision of the Act to conform to the needs and purposes of individual Judicial Districts, Grantees and Members.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information and resources among Association Members.
- To aid in the implementation of the Act in Grantee jurisdictions.
- To coordinate and facilitate interaction between State agencies, Grantees and Members, especially in developing and implementing the Act and other similar related programs; and to enhance and assist the efforts of existing Grantees in the development of Community Corrections Plans.
- To develop policy recommendations for Grantees and the Legislature regarding the implementation of the Act.
- To provide a vehicle for expressing ideas and concerns for the improvement of Programs as related to the delivery of alternative correctional services.
- To provide an orderly and effective means for Members to speak out collectively on matters of concern related to the role and responsibility of Community Corrections Programs.
- To contribute to the establishment and maintenance of Standards, Training and Accreditation for Community Corrections Programs.
- To review and make recommendations for Community Corrections Act Rules and Regulations.